When to contact the Child Helpline Service?
- Conflicts between children and adolescents, and problems at school, at home, in hobby groups;
- conflicts and quarrels between children and parents;
- bullying at home, at school, in hobby groups/ sports and in the internet;
- child-raising matters;
- child custody matters in case of divorced parents;
- neglected, homeless or begging children;
- calls, related with self-harming or suicide;
- calls to report alcohol or drug abuse by a child or by a person the child knows;
- matters concerning the use of internet by children;
- reporting of a physically, emotionally or sexually abused child.
More detailed information and other contact data can be found on the website of Lasteabi at www.lasteabi.ee